What is Umbrella Insurance?
Umbrella insurance provides additional liability insurance that is in excess of specified other underlying policies already in place and can sometimes also potentially be primary insurance for losses not covered by the other policies.
An umbrella insurance policy provides an additional layer of security to those who are at risk for being sued for damages to other people’s property or injuries caused to others in an accident.
Common Situations Protected by Umbrella Insurance:
- Motor vehicle accidents with excessive physical damage, bodily injuries, or death.
- Slip and fall accidents on your property.
- Boating Accidents.
- Swimming Pool Accidents.
- Physical damage or bodily injury caused by your dog.
- Slander, libel, and defamation lawsuits.
- Judgments that exceed the limits of your auto or home policies.
Contact us to learn more about the right umbrella insurance for you.