Car insurance covers more than just your car.
It provides protection for accidents that could result in a devastating financial disaster.
Tell us about your driving habits. We'll listen And then work with you to make sure you've got the right coverage.
Helpful Information About Personal Auto Insurance
What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
Auto insurance may also offers financial protection against theft of the vehicle and damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.
Auto Insurance Coverages
There are six basic types of coverages. Some are required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments – pays for medical costs from injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability – pays for damage the insured causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision.
- Uninsured motorists coverage – pays the costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run or a driver who does not have insurance.
The best option is always to provide a copy of your current policy declarations page, vehicle registration for all vehicles & driver's licenses for all drivers.
At K.S. Pacific we are Insurance Brokers. We can help you shop your policy with mutilple insurance companies and compare quotes.
We are a preferred market insurance broker. we do not write California State Minimum Limits of 15/30/5. We feel that is inadequate coverage and only offer minimum limits of 50/100/100
you can put family members on your policy as long as you and them all live in the same household.
call 911 and then call your insurance company claims number phone located on your auto ID card. If you are unable to find that information call our office for further help.